After the success of the program in 2020, Akadia has again agreed to partner with BUSY at Work to offer the Certificate II in Health Support Services in Oakey. This training is proudly supported and funded by the Queensland Government through its Skilling Queenslanders for Work Initiative.
Who can join the program?
- Unemployed or under-employed persons
- Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealander or a temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on a pathway to permanent residency
- Queensland resident
- 12 weeks of practical training and theory
- Work experience
What do you get?
- Certificate II in Health Support Services
- Job Ready skills training
- Training and assessment performed on the job
- Training delivered onsite at a centrally located Aged Care facility
- Career pathway development and advice
- Indigenous mentoring and cultural support
Register via BUSY at Work
For more information
Contact Terri Caldwell at 0438 717 555 or via email [email protected]