Akadia Training offers a number of qualifications that are nationally endorsed, as well as non-accredited workshops, delivered by a team of trainers with current experience in the aged care and disability industries.
Here at Akadia Training, all training has been developed to ensure each student will receive the proper guidance and support to fulfil their desire of becoming a disability worker or a competent carer of the aged.
- Face-to-face training and support
- Learn from the best. Our trainers are qualified with current industry experience
- More than a training organisation. You will be joining the Akadia Family
- Guided enrolment and career advice
- We will come to you - We are currently training in Toowoomba, Stanthorpe, Warwick, Goondiwindi, Millmerran, Pittsworth, Dalby, Taroom, Gatton, Brisbane, Boonah, Beaudesert, Maroochydore and Gladstone
Akadia Training’s philosophy focuses on supporting your goals and working towards achieving your qualification. Our training is delivered in one of these ways:
- Classroom delivery where you are part of the group
- One-on-one tuition with a trainer (online or in person)
- Distance-based where you complete your studies via a workbook
- A combination of any of the above
Regardless of the method that you choose, your trainer is there to support you through your learning. Your trainer will be available for the duration of your learning via one of the following methods:
- Email or phone support
- Additional one-on-one tuition or mentoring support
- Onsite personalised to your needs