On completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Define the anatomy and physiology of the brain
- Understand how an Acquired Brain Injury affects a person
- Identify ways to provide support to a person with an Acquired Brain Injury
Who Should Attend?
Direct care workers, administrators, team leaders, supervisors and managers of aged care and disability services.
This is a 2 hour workshop.
What is Included in the Workshop?
- The anatomy and physiology of the brain
- What an Acquired Brain Injury is
- Causes of Acquired Brain Injury
- How an Acquired Brain Injury affects the person
- Supporting a person with an Acquired Brain Injury and their family/friends
- Individual bookings - $77 per participant
- Group bookings - $440 for up to 10 people
Travel and accommodation costs may apply