On completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Create a report in either oral, hand written or electronic format
- Understand the correct format and style of the report
- Identify the differences between writing objectively and subjectively
Who Should Attend?
Direct care workers, administrators, team leaders, supervisors and managers of aged care and disability services.
This is a 1 1/2 hour workshop that allows attendees to practice and receive feedback on legal aspects of their documentation.
What is Included in the Workshop?
- The reason for documenting
- Objective reporting
- Legal requirements when preparing a work-based report
- Privacy principles
- Individual bookings - $66 per participant
- Group bookings - $440 for up to 15 people
Travel and accommodation costs may apply