On completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand and comply with the NDIS Code of Conduct
- Define the qualities of a good support worker
- Understand ethical standards and their value in the work environment
- Look after yourself
Who Should Attend?
Direct care workers, administrators, team leaders, supervisors and managers of aged care and disability services.
This is a 2 hour workshop that allows attendees to participate in a number of real life scenarios and give and receive feedback on aspects of professional boundaries.
What is included in the workshop?
- The NDIS Code of Conduct
- Qualities of a Good Support Worker
- Ethical Standards
- Privacy and confidentiality principles
- Duty of care
- Friendships, gifts and social media
- Individual bookings - $77 per participant
- Group bookings - $440 for up to 10 people
Travel and accommodation costs may apply